Evolution Aqua VariPump 30000
- Varipump is powerful enough to run the largest of ponds and filters
- Varipump by Evolution Aqua is a controllable pond pump
- There are 3 products in the range, 10,000, 20,000, 30,000
- Adjustable flow control – via wired controller
High performance controllable pond pumpsFully controllable for flow and wattage used these new pumps from evolution aqua are a very useful tool in the koi keepers filtration package.
Varipump by Evolution Aqua is a controllable pond pump, suitable for large ponds. Output and energy consumption can be controlled at the push of a button and the six pole, three phase motor is quiet and reliable. Available in three sizes, Varipump is powerful enough to run the largest of ponds and filters, and in the most demanding of situations. Varipump is suitable for use in and out of a pond. Hosetail fittings included
INSTALLING THE VARIPUMP
Varipump can be installed either dry, as part of a gravity fed filtration system, or submersed in water, as part of a pump fed system. When installing in gravity fed systems ensure unions are fitted (not supplied) to enable removal of the pump for cleaning and maintenance. We recommend using Evolution Aqua unions (EA CODE: K82-76-55) for the 10,000 model. Use unions (EA CODE: K82-76-66) for the 20,000 and 30,000 models.
INSTALLING THE VARIPUMP - GRAVITY FED
1. The pump suction line should be not smaller than 1½” (40mm imperial) or 50mm true metric.
2. The suction line is to have as few bends or elbows as possible. There must not be an air trap on the suction line.
3. Tighten the pump fittings only as much as is required to ensure a tight connection. Excessive torque is unnecessary and may cause damage to the pump.
4. All wiring (electrical) work must be carried out by qualified electricians and must be installed in accordance to the local codes, see information on page 2.
5. The motor must be earthed.
6. The weight of the plumbing and fittings is to be independently supported and not carried by the pump.
7. The pump is not self-priming. Therefore, if the water level is below the pump, a non-return valve must be installed below water level. The pump and inlet line must be primed prior to start up. For non-flooded installations a check valve (non-return valve) is recommended.
8. The controller must not be submerged in water.
INSTALLING THE VARIPUMP - PUMP FED
Varipump can be submersed in water, as part of a pump fed system. When installing on pump fed systems ensure we recommend using the hosetails provided to connect up to flexible hose (not supplied).
1. Flexible hose (not supplied) should be the widest possible diameter.
2. Extra steps on hosetails should always be sawn off and removed.
3. A hoseclip (not supplied) must always be used to hold the hose in place onthe hosetail.
4. Ensure sealing rings are fitted properly.
5. All wiring (electrical) work must be carried out by qualified electricians and must be installed in accordance to the local codes, see information on page 2.
6. The motor must be earthed.
7. Do not let the pump run dry.
8. The controller must not be submerged in water